The Export Council of Nepal (ECON) is a council of the Nepalese Trading firms (Traditional Garment, handicraft and woolen good's exporters) which was established in 1996. It is a non - profit making association for the promotion of export trade in overseas countries and other countries.
Export Council of Nepal (ECON) is a representative association of Nepalese Export Trading Firms/companies which works for socio-economic development of the nation through the promotion of export business and dedicated in the promotion and the safeguarding of export trade of the country.
ECON, since its commencement, has been actively working and dealing with Government agencies and other export related organizations to enhance export and solve the problems in this sector. As export trade is the main source of national economy, this is the prime time to work jointly for its promotion. With the on- going Economic Recession in the worlds arena, Nepalese export sectors has been facing with numerous problems and obstacles at home and abroad. And, we believe that joint efforts from the public and private sectors are the need of time to tackle down the problems and boost up export trade.
Having realized the importance and contribution of exports, ECON has been actively and regularly organizing a variety of promotional programs such as trade fairs/exhibitions, trainings, workshops and seminars finding out new products on export related matters.
The ECON works for socio-economic development of the country through the promotion of export business in Nepal as its mission.
ECON has adopted the following set of objectives:
• Act as a catalyst for Export business development in the country.
• To provide advisory services to government and lobby as and when required in formulation and execution of export business related policies.
• Foster cooperation with related national and foreign organizations.
• To create awareness for the promotion of export business.
• To create brotherhood feelings between exporters.
• To enhance the contributions of export trade sector to national economy by promoting export business.
• To expand a trade on a sustained basis through gradual reduction in trade imbalances.
Enquire about the products or let the company know your requirements. The company will reply you at the earliest.