Floriculture Association Nepal (FAN) was established on 15th Nov, 1992 with a view to organize and promotes floriculture business in Nepal. It is a not for profit, non governmental and national level professional business membership organization under the Nepalese laws and acts.
FAN works for the benefit of its members including flower growers/producers, wholesellers and retailers. It has various activities that help in enterprise growth to ultimately establish floriculture as an export oriented industry in Nepal. In addition FAN focused on enhancing product quality and market promotion of its members utilizing various tools and techniques.
To help in sustainable growth of national economy through promotion and development of floriculture sector in Nepal.
To enhance Nepalese floriculture sector in becoming globally competitive by overall development of floriculture entrepreneurs.
• To promote the floriculture product in the domestics and external markets.
• To make people aware of floriculture as a business by establishing the floriculture business as an export oriented business and motivate them to get involved in this business.
• To carry out experimentation to set standards regarding plants, cut flowers and products.
• To work towards creating a suitable environment for the enhancement of floriculture activities.
• To encourage small farmers and entrepreneurs to undertaken commercial floriculture production and ultimately endeavors poverty alleviation.
• To help upgrade the production, management, and marketing skills.
• To offer quality training and information to its member in effort to produce floriculture products of international standards.
• To enhance financial income of the country in the long run.
• To perform activities for the promotion of floriculture business.
• To act as a pressure group for the welfare of floriculture entrepreneurs of the country.
• To Provide advisory supports and advocate & lobby on behalf of floriculture sector in formulating appropriate policies, laws, acts, plans and programs for promotion and development of floriculture.
• To identify the problems and prospects faced by floriculture entrepreneurs and take possible action for their remedies.
• To conduct all kind of flower exhibition, expo, competition and conference for promoting the rising and flourishing development of floriculture industry in Nepal.
• To collect, compile and edit all the information related to floriculture.
Enquire about the products or let the company know your requirements. The company will reply you at the earliest.