United Finance Limited (UFL) is a leading Consumer Finance Company in Nepal with excellent asset quality and strong growth potential. The company, promoted by the Chaudhary Group - the largest conglomerate in Nepal was established in 1992 as per the Companies Act of Nepal.
The main objective of the company is to mobilize scattered savings into the consumer financing sector. The major promoters and shareholders of the company are the Chaudhary Group and Morang Auto Works. These groups among themselves hold 60% of the shares in the company with the remaining balance of 40% shares held by the general public.
The shares of the company are actively traded at the Nepal Stock Exchange (NEPSE) and have been categorized in Category “A” by NEPSE for the last Five years. The company operates from its Head Office in Durbar Marg, Kathmandu.
Within a short span of its establishment, the company has been able to establish itself as one of the leading financial institutions in the country. The company’s vision is to become the number one finance company in terms of consumer financing.
With an aim to provide highly professional banking & financial services, United Finance Ltd. has a team of young and dynamic professionals to run the Company. The experience gained in various sectors of finance over the years has enabled United Finance Ltd. to serve its customers in most reliable and efficient manner.
Enquire about the products or let the company know your requirements. The company will reply you at the earliest.
(c) nepalb2b.com 2014. All rights reserved.